Wednesday 4 June 2008

The film of my recovery - Kevin's story

Making this film was so much fun, I'd love to do it again! It charts my addiction from beginning to end and also involves my mother, Kerry, who describes my addiction from a different angle - as only a loved one of someone with an addiction can do so. It's a heart rendering story that pulls no punches.

The film has been cut into 8 parts to make viewing on YouTube easier, and there is also a short version. The film is also available to purchase on DVD, just send us an email, and we'll give you the details.

I'd really like to do a follow up to the film about events that have happened since this film was made (2006) but that would involve securing funding - but if think you could help make that happen then please get in touch!

Get the popcorn out, here it is -









No comments: